Flight frequency along JetSuiteX’s other San Jose “Tech Charter” route to Burbank will also increase starting on October 17th, with two round-trip flights daily and fares starting from $129 each way.
“We are thrilled to introduce service between San Diego County and the Bay Area, adding yet another JetSuiteX destination,” said JetSuite CEO Alex Wilcox. “Our new route is the first publicly available non-stop service to the Bay Area in at least 20 years. This service, in combination with our Burbank – San Jose service and seasonal San Jose – Bozeman, MT route will make San Jose a cornerstone of JetSuiteX offerings.”
JetSuiteX provides many of the comforts usually associated with private jet travel but for the price of a traditional airline seat, offering:
- Private jet terminals (FBOs) so the experience is faster and more comfortable, with no airport terminal delays, security lines, waiting for gates or long walks through terminals;
- 4, 6, and 30 seat jets, each with legroom comparable to domestic airlines’ business class service;
- Individual power outlets;
- Free WiFi and inflight entertainment onboard streamed to passengers’ personal devices, and;
- A spacious, extra soundproofed cabin interior covered in soft leather.
Unlike alternative offerings, JetSuiteX clients don’t need to pay a monthly subscription, or travel in small propeller airplanes.
Source: Company press release