The FlightList PRO platform includes all 7,598 charter aircraft from 1,633 operators in the U.S., including 435 floating fleet aircraft, and 16,631 aircraft from 3,419 operators worldwide.
Announcing 6 recent additions to charter availability in the U.S. nationwide, including light jets through ultra long range jets.
- Challenger 350, super-midsize jet, seats 8, Wi-Fi, based KLBE Latrobe, PA
Operated by L.J. Aviation, Wyvern Wingman, ACSF
- Citation CJ1, light jet, seats 5, based KAEX Alexandria, LA
Operated by Zepp Air, Inc.
- Citation Bravo, light jet, seats 8, based KTRM Thermal, CA
Operated by Desert Jet, LLC, ARGUS Platinum, Wyvern Wingman, IS-BAO
- Phenom 100, light jet, seats 4, based KABE Allentown, PA
Operated by 26 North Aviation, Inc. dba Skystream Jet, Wyvern Wingman
- Falcon 7X, ultra long range jet, seats 10, based KVNY Van Nuys, CA
Operated by Planet Nine Private Air, LLC dba Planet 9, ARGUS Platinum, Wyvern Wingman, IS-BAO
- Gulfstream G200, super-midsize jet, seats 9, based KDTO Denton, TX
Operated by Scott Aviation, LLC dba Silver Air, ARGUS Platinum
The above are currently available for charter and included in FlightList PRO sourcing, along with every certificated aircraft from every charter operator. Free platform trials are currently available and regular pricing is just $90/month for 3 users, no contract.
Sources: Charter operator fleet updates
Air Charter Alerts by FlightList PRO, are the latest announcements in the private air charter industry about operators, brokers and charter aircraft, and geared towards active participants in the industry.
Leading air charter brokers and travel professionals use FlightList PRO’s full-market resources, economical rates and marketing opportunities to grow their service level, their business and their bottom line.